About Us

Welcome to Harley-Davidson® of West Virginia, Inc.!

H-D® of WV began as Dennis Harley-Davidson® when Harley-Davidson® of Charleston was purchased by Dennis Di Filippo in 1974. At that time, the dealership was located on Sissonville Road. In 1979, he purchased the old Crown Supply shop on MacCorkle Avenue, where we are still located today!

In 1985, Dennis Harley-Davidson® became incorporated and the name was changed to Harley-Davidson® of West Virginia, Inc. That same year, the Kawasaki franchise was added.

In March 1996, a major expansion of our existing building took place... New showrooms were added, a new service department, new offices, and our Fat Bob's Roadhouse Diner!

We recently expanded again! We have a new Service facility, new HOG meeting room ("The Pavilion"), and more!

My, how things change! Remember when...? We went from no awning, to the brown awning, and then we stayed with the red awning until our 1996 expansion. Both pictures feature bikes lining up for a ride!

Our past, present, and future are based on family-oriented customer service. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for the dedication and loyalty of our customers and our employees. We have won the Harley-Davidson Gold Bar & Shield Circle of Excellence award SEVEN times, the Silver Bar & Shield Circle of Excellence award four times, and the Bronze Bar & Shield Circle of Excellence award four times as well as numerous other H-D® Motor Company awards. The Gold Bar & Shield is given out to the Top 25 Dealers in the U.S.

In March 2004, we opened a second location in Hico, WV! It is a full-service shop with Parts, MotorClothes® Merchandise, Sales, and Service. You can visit them at New River Gorge Harley-Davidson®!

Shown at the right is a current picture of Dennis' Top-Fuel Harley® Dragster. Watch for him on the race circuit again soon!

This was what the store looked like when we purchased it in 1979. Check out the cool car!

Harley-Davidson® of West Virginia, Inc.

4924 MacCorkle Ave. SW South Charleston, WV 25309

Phone: 304-768-1600

Fax: 304-768-1424